Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Veg soup paratha recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Veg soup paratha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg soup paratha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Probably the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is made up of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg soup paratha recipe. To make veg soup paratha you only need 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Veg soup paratha:
- Use for of soup–.
- You need 1 of small sized beetroot chopped.
- Get 1 of carrot.
- Provide 1 of medium sized potato.
- Take 1 of medium sized tomato.
- Get 1 of small sized onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of yellow moong dal.
- Provide 1 tbsp of masoor dal.
- Use 1 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 2-3 of curry leaves.
- Use Pinch of carom seeds.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of garlic pods.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of grated ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1.5 cup of water.
- Use 1 tsp of ghee.
- Use For of paratha-.
- You need 2 cups of wheat flour.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use as required of Vegetable soup.
- You need as required of oil.
Instructions to make Veg soup paratha:
- Wash and cut the all mentioned vegetables. In a pressure cooker heat ghee and then add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, curry leaves. Once they crackle add the onions, tomatoes, green chillies, garlic pods, ginger, moong dal, masoor dal and saute for few seconds. Then add all the other vegetables..
- Add the salt, turmeric, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, carom seeds and mix well. Now add the water and pressure cook it for 4 to 5 whistles..
- Allow the pressure of cooker to settle down and then remove the lid of cooker. Blend the cooked vegetables in a blender to make a smooth puree. Allow the puree to cool..
- Mix wheat flour, salt in a bowl. Now add the prepared soup puree as required into the flour and make a soft dough. Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Make lemon sized balls from the dough and roll into paratha of any desired shape like round, triangular or square shape. Heat a pan and put the paratha on it and cook on both sides by applying oil or ghee..
- Serve it warm with achaari raita..
If you find this Veg soup paratha recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.