Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cheeseburger soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheeseburger soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheeseburger soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheeseburger soup recipe. You can cook cheeseburger soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheeseburger soup:
- Get 1 pound of ground beef.
- Get 3/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of diced celery.
- Get 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Take 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Take 4 tbsp of butter divided.
- Take 3 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 4 cups of peeled and diced potatoes.
- Use 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 4 cups of velveeta.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- Use 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4-1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
Instructions to make Cheeseburger soup:
- Brown the ground beef in 3 quart saucepan. Drain and set aside..
- In the same saucepan add 1 Tbsp butter, onion, shredded carrots, parsley flakes, basil and celery. Saute until tender.
- Add the broth, potatoes and beef and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 10-12 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- In a small skillet melt remaining butter (3 Tbsp) and add the flour. Cook and stir for 3-5 minutes or until bubbly. Add to the soup and bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Reduce heat to low.
- Stir is cheese, milk, salt and pepper. Cook and stir until cheese melts. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream. SERVE.
If you find this Cheeseburger soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.