Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Goulash recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Goulash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Goulash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to goulash recipe. To cook goulash you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Goulash:
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- Take 3 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of lg onion chopped.
- You need 2 1/2 c of water.
- Provide 1/2 c of beef broth.
- You need 1/3 c of olive oil.
- Use 2-15 oz of can tomato sauce.
- Take 2-15 oz of diced tomato.
- Prepare 1 of tlbs Italian seasoning.
- Use 1 tbls of adobo seasoning.
- Use 3 of bay leaves.
- Get 1 tbls of salt.
- Take 1/2 tbls of pepper.
- You need 2 c of uncooked elbow macaroni.
- Prepare 1 c of shredded mozzarella.
- Get 1/2 c of shredded cheddar.
Steps to make Goulash:
- Brown meat and drain.
- Add onion and garlic.
- Add meat, spices, tomato sauce and diced tomato. Mix well..
- Add water, beef base and noodles. Mix.
- Cook covered on low for about 30 minutes.
- Add cheeses.
- Add some of this…. you’ll thank me later.
If you find this Goulash recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.