Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect White bean soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White bean soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to white bean soup recipe. You can have white bean soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare White bean soup:
- Provide 1/2 c of uncooked rinsed wild rice.
- Use 3/4 c of diced celery.
- You need 1 c of diced carrots.
- Take 1 c of diced onion.
- You need 12 oz of frozen corn.
- Prepare 4-6 of minced garlic cloves.
- Provide 2 of x 15 oz cans cannellini beans.
- Use 5 of diced mushrooms.
- Get 1 tsp of pepper (or to taste).
- Get 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 6 c of chicken stock.
- Provide 2 c of water.
- Get 5 tbsp of butter.
- Get 2 tsp of salt.
Steps to make White bean soup:
- Add rice, celery, carrots, onion, corn, garlic, bay leaves, Italian seasoning, pepper, chicken stock and water to slow cooker. Cook on high for 4 hours..
- At 3-1/2 hours, stir in cannellini beans & mushrooms..
- Once slow cooker is off, add butter and salt, stir well (until butter has dissolved), and serve..
If you find this White bean soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.