Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegetarian Pea & Sausage Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetarian Pea & Sausage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Pea & Sausage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than processed grains included in white bread.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian pea & sausage soup recipe. To make vegetarian pea & sausage soup you need 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetarian Pea & Sausage Soup:
- Get of Celery.
- Prepare of Vegetarian Sausages.
- Use of Garden Peas.
- Provide of Dried Mixed Herbs.
- Use of Vegetable Stock Cubes.
- Take of Vegetable Oil.
- Take of Garlic.
Steps to make Vegetarian Pea & Sausage Soup:
- Wash and then slice the celery.
- Slice The Sauasages.
- Heat the sausages and oil in a pan over a medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the celery. Heat for a further 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl add the 2 litres water to the stock cubes..
- Leave to stand for 2 minutes then stir untill dissolved.
- Open and drain the peas. Wash in a colander.
- Add the stock and peas to the pan.
- Peel and crush the garlic.
- Add dried mixed herbs and crushed garlic.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy with a nice big peice of crusty bread and butter :-).
If you find this Vegetarian Pea & Sausage Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.