Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Dumpling Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Dumpling Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything immediately or that you should altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken dumpling soup recipe. To make chicken dumpling soup you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Dumpling Soup:
- Take 32 oz of Low sodium chicken broth.
- Provide 1 of Rotisserie chicken shredded.
- Take 10 3/4 oz of reduced fat cream of chicken.
- Take 1/4 tsp of poultry seasoning.
- Get 1 can of 10oz buttermilk biscuits.
- You need 2 of carrots chopped or sliced.
- Get dash of flour.
Steps to make Chicken Dumpling Soup:
- Bring first four ingredients to a boil over med-high heat..
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 5 mins..
- Flatten biscuits on floured surface to 1/8 inch thickness. Cut into 1/2 squares..
- Bring soup to boil and drop biscuits into soup while stirring.
- Add carrots.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 mins. Stirring occasionally.
If you find this Chicken Dumpling Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.