Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aunt Barb's Chicken Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aunt Barb's Chicken Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aunt barb's chicken corn soup recipe. To make aunt barb's chicken corn soup you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Aunt Barb's Chicken Corn Soup:
- Provide 1 of whole chicken.
- Take 3 cans of sweet corn.
- Take 6 of boiled eggs.
- Use 2 stalks of celery, chopped.
- Use 1 of onion, diced.
- Get 1 tbsp of parsley.
- Get 4 cubes of chicken boullion.
- Use 2 Tbsp of minced garlic.
Instructions to make Aunt Barb's Chicken Corn Soup:
- Boil whole chicken until fully cooked.
- While chicken and eggs are cooking, cut up vegetables..
- Once eggs are boiled, remove shells once cooled. Cut and remove yolks. Dice whites and set aside. Throw away shells and yolks..
- Once chicken is cooked, remove to cool and add vegetables to cook. Bring to a simmering boil..
- After chicken is cooled enough, remove skin and set aside/throw away. Pick meat off bone and shred/cut to small pieces..
- Put chicken, parsley, eggs, bouillon, and garlic in pot..
- Cook on low until vegetables are to preferred hardness. Salt and pepper to taste..
If you find this Aunt Barb's Chicken Corn Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.