Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is made up of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed pepper soup recipe. To cook stuffed pepper soup you need 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed Pepper Soup:
- Take of lean ground beef.
- Use of breakfast sausages.
- Provide of strips of bacon.
- Provide of pepperoni slices.
- Get of green bell pepper, cut in bite size pieces.
- Provide of red bell pepper, cut in bite size pieces.
- Use of poblano pepper, cut in bite size pieces.
- Provide of jalapeno pepper, minced.
- Provide of onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare of minced cloves of garlic.
- Use of carrots, sliced.
- Prepare of celery stalks, sliced.
- Get of dry white wine.
- Take of 28 ounce can crushed tomatos.
- Take of 8 ounce can tomato sauce.
- Take of low sodium or homemade beef stock.
- Get of dryed thyme.
- Take of italian seasoning.
- Provide of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Provide of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- Prepare of heavy cream.
- Provide of cooked rice.
- Take of sliced green onions.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of shredded italian blend heese, or any cheese you like.
Steps to make Stuffed Pepper Soup:
- In a large stockpot add bacon, pepperoni and sausage cook over medium heat, removing pepperoni and bacon as crisp and sausage when browned. Add oil only if needed to prevent sticking. When all is doneadd ground beef and brown that, remove to plate with other meats..
- Add onion, garlic, all peppers, carrots and celery, cover and soften 5 minutes uncover and add white wine an deglaze pan cooking until wine is almost gone..
- Add remaining ingredients except rice, cheese and green onions.simmer partially covered on low simmer for 2 hours, stirring occasionally..
- Add green onions, rice and parmesan cheese, stir in and heat through..
- Serve, Garnished with the shreddeded cheese on each serving.
If you find this Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.