Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Stir fry Potato soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Stir fry Potato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir fry Potato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many people ignore. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fry potato soup recipe. To make stir fry potato soup you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stir fry Potato soup:
- You need of Cubed potatoes.
- Take of Peas.
- Use of Cubed carrots.
- Prepare of Diced onions.
- Provide of Chopped peppers.
- Get of Sliced spinach.
- Take of Spices.
- Get of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Stock (optional).
- You need of Sliced chicken + beef.
- Prepare of little oil.
Steps to make Stir fry Potato soup:
- Major igredients below.
- Boil potatoes and peas (boiled mine in the leftover stock as it was much)..
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat and add chicken/beef. Stir fry until it gets cooked then season..
- Add in carrots and peppers. Stir fry for a while then add in onions and continue stir frying..
- Add boiled peas and potatoes. Stir. Season (if using stock take note of extra saltiness in it) and spice..
- Add stock/water (about a cup for my amount of ingredients) as needed..
- Simmer on low heat until it thickens a bit. It should still be slightly (or a lot if it's to be eaten on its own) watery..
- Serve hot (alone or with boiled rice/spaghetti/macaroni etc.) Enjoy!.
If you find this Stir fry Potato soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.