Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health rewards. These kinds of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach! recipe. You can have jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach! using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach!:
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped green pepper.
- Use 1 of bag of FROZEN spinach.
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 box of jumbo or regular sized shells.
- Take pinch of of salt.
- Take 1 can of tomato sauce or spaghetti sauce.
- Get 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of 1/2 bags of mozzarella cheese/ cheddar.
- Use 10 oz of cream cheese.
- Get 1 of eggs.
Instructions to make Jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach!:
- Put ground beef on stove medium heat make sure its good and brown. Then drain grease..
- While cooking meat chop the onions, green peppers, and garlic..
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Boil jumbo shells in medium heat untill shells are tender..
- add frozen spinach in pan cook on medium for about 3 mins. Now get the cream cheese and put in microwave till soft. (Easier to stir).
- Big mixing bowl add meat then egg then mix. Add cream cheese, onions, green peppers, garlic, half a bag of mozzarella cheese then mix. Then add spinach and mix..
- Get pans add some tomato sauce to the pans.(not all of it).
- Get the cooked shells and stuff them with the meat. And place in pan..
- Now use the Crushed tomatoe sauce and pour over the stuffed shells. Then use the remaining tomatoe or the spaghetti sauce..
- Now sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella cheese over the shells..
- Get foil and cover pan and put in oven..
- Cook for 30 mins so the cheese is good and melted. Cheesy rice broccoli or plain broccoli is a good side!.
- Update* i did use this meat for another recipe so if you have some left over 😀 https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/349435-healthy-meatspinach-spaghetti.
If you find this Jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach! recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.