Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Creamy minestrone soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy minestrone soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy minestrone soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals neglect. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It contains a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy minestrone soup recipe. You can cook creamy minestrone soup using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy minestrone soup:
- Provide 4 slice of Bacon diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped onion.
- Provide 2 (10 oz) cans of condensed beef broth.
- Provide 1 clove of Garlic chopped.
- You need 1 can (14 oz) of pinto or Romano beans.
- Take 2 of Thinly sliced carrots.
- Get 2 small of zucchini sliced.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 cup of Small shell shaped pasta.
- Use 2 cup of Milk.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Get 1 can (14 oz) of spaghetti sauce.
- Take 1 cup of Water.
- Take to taste of Salt n pepper.
Steps to make Creamy minestrone soup:
- In a large pot cook the bacon until crisp; remove the Bacon and set aside.
- Use the drippings to cook the onion and garlic until tender.
- Stir in beef broth, spaghetti sauce, beans, water, carrots, zucchini and Italian seasoning.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat cover and simmer 10 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Add pasta and cover.
- Simmer for another 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- In a bowl stir in a small amount of milk into flour to make a paste gradually stir in remaining milk.
- Add this mixture to pot cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle reserved bacon bits over each serving.
If you find this Creamy minestrone soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.