Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fitfam Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fitfam Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fitfam chicken soup recipe. You can have fitfam chicken soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fitfam Chicken Soup:
- Prepare 1 of kilo chicken.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of black pepper.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of ground crayfish.
- Prepare 1 of small bulb of onions.
- Use 2 of Knorr chicken seasoning cubes.
- Prepare 5 of fingers of carrot.
- Get 1 handful of spring onions.
- Use 1/2 of medium sized cucumber.
- Get 1 can of coconut milk.
- Use 2 of medium sized red bell pepper.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Fitfam Chicken Soup:
- Wash chicken thoroughly and spice with crayfish black pepper and sliced onions as well as Knorr chicken cubes and salt. Allow chicken to cook on medium heat for about 45mins or until cooked to your taste.
- Add the coconut milk and allow to cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Dice cucumber, red bell pepper, spring onions carefully place in the pot and allow to cook for additional 5 minutes..
- Serve with rice, yam, bulgur wheat, irish potato, sweet potato, unripe plantain or eat just like that..
If you find this Fitfam Chicken Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.