Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Leftover Vegetable Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Leftover Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftover Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover vegetable soup recipe. You can have leftover vegetable soup using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover Vegetable Soup:
- Provide 1 large of onion (roughly chopped).
- Provide 1 of carrot (sliced).
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic (roughly chopped).
- Get 1 bunch of spinach (cooked/frozen/or fresh).
- Provide 2 of Potatoes (uncooked or cooked chopped into pieces).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Use 1 liter of water.
- Provide 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 of Left over chorizo (cooked or uncooked sliced).
- Get 1 of cabbage (cooked or uncooked shredded).
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 of chicken stock cube.
- You need of Leftover cooked kidney beans or left over tinned beans (any beans will do).
- Take 1 handful of leftover green beans (cooked or uncooked).
- Provide 1 handful of parsley or coriander (roughly chopped).
Steps to make Leftover Vegetable Soup:
- Now the timings you add ingredients will vary depending on whether your ingredients are already cooked or uncooked..
- Place the water in a pan on a high heat with the salt, chicken stock cube, bay leaf and 2 spoonfuls of olive oil..
- Add the onion, garlic, kidney beans and chorizo.
- If adding uncooked ingredients otherwise skip this step: Add the potatoes, green beans and carrot at this time..
- Bring to the boil and cook for around 10-15 minutes..
- Uncooked only if adding already cooked skip this step again: Add the cabbage and cook for a further 10-15 minutes.
- Add the Spinach and parsley or coriander and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- If adding cooked ingredients: it's time to add them here and cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Just before turning the heat off add the rest of the oilve oil..
- Let the soup rest for 5-10 minutes and then serve..
If you find this Leftover Vegetable Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.