Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef in Red wine & shallott gravy served on sweet potato mash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef in Red wine & shallott gravy served on sweet potato mash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef in red wine & shallott gravy served on sweet potato mash recipe. You can have beef in red wine & shallott gravy served on sweet potato mash using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef in Red wine & shallott gravy served on sweet potato mash:
- Prepare 1 packages of British cassarole beef.
- Take 1 medium of sweet potato.
- Take 2 medium of potato.
- Prepare 2 of shallotts.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- Take 1 of brown onion.
- Take 2 clove of garlic.
- Use 1 of stock beef.
- Get 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of brown sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1/2 cup of red wine.
- Provide 3 pinch of salt, pepper, parsley, thyme, ginger & paprika.
- Get 1 tsp of bovril.
Steps to make Beef in Red wine & shallott gravy served on sweet potato mash:
- preheat oven at gas mark 6. place beef in cassarole dish & add red wine. soak the beef for 10 mins..
- chop shallotts, red & brown onions & add to the beef, place in the oven for 15 mins. (this will seal the beef).
- add all the herbs & spices, salt & pepper to the beef & stir well. then add the bovril..
- once its been in the oven for a further 10 mins, add your beef stock. put the lid on & place in the centre of the oven for approx 3.5 hours..
- cut & peel the potatos & add pinch of salt to the water & boil for 30 mins..
- the beef will have been in the oven for 4 hours. take out leaving the lid on & rest for 8 minutes. this will give you time to prepare your potatos..
- mash potatos adding 1 teaspoon butter & 2 pinch of sea salt. then serve up!.
If you find this Beef in Red wine & shallott gravy served on sweet potato mash recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.