Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lentil & Brown Rice Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lentil & Brown Rice Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Several nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. However, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds frequently give you a general increased sense of well-being.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lentil & brown rice soup recipe. You can have lentil & brown rice soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lentil & Brown Rice Soup:
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of dried lentils, sorted & rinsed.
- Take 3 of medium carrots.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 56 oz of canned diced tomatoes.
- Provide 7 cups of chicken broth.
- Use 4 cups of water.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of long grain brown rice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf.
- Get 8 tsp of dried parsley.
- Use 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
Instructions to make Lentil & Brown Rice Soup:
- Chop carrots into 1/4 inch pieces..
- In stockpot, combine, lentils, carrots, garlic, undrained tomatoes, chicken broth, water, rice, basil, oregano, thyme, & Bay leaf. Mix well. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat..
- Reduce heat. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until lentils & rice are tender, about 1 hour. Discard Bay leaf..
- Add parsley, salt, & pepper. Mix well. Simmer for an additional 10 minutes. Serve..
If you find this Lentil & Brown Rice Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.