Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain food items is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to enchiladas recipe. You can cook enchiladas using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Enchiladas:
- Provide 2 Package of McCormick Enchilada Sauce Mix.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- Provide 2 can (8 oz) of tomato paste.
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 lb of shredded chicken.
- Use 16 of corn or flour tortillas.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheese.
Instructions to make Enchiladas:
- Stir sauce mix, water and tomato sauce in medium sauce pan. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally..
- Brown meat in large skillet on medium to high heat. Drain fat. Stir in 1/2 cup of the sauce (1 cup of sauce if doubling beef). If you are making chicken enchiladas, boil chicken for 15 minutes or until fully cooked. Drain and let cool for about 10 minutes. Shred chicken, add in 1/2 cup sauce to chicken. (1 cup of sauce if doubling chicken).
- Dip tortillas into sauce to coat. Spoon about 1/4 cup meat filling onto each tortilla. Roll tortilla tightly. Place seam-side down in greased 9×13 baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas. Sprinkle with cheese..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and cheese is melted..
If you find this Enchiladas recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.