Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Vegetarian Pasta E Fagioli Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetarian Pasta E Fagioli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Pasta E Fagioli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian pasta e fagioli soup recipe. To cook vegetarian pasta e fagioli soup you only need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Pasta E Fagioli Soup:
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of medium yellow onion, chopped.
- Use of carrots, chopped or julienned.
- Prepare of celery, chopped.
- You need of salt.
- Provide of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of vegetable stock.
- Take of petite diced tomatoes.
- You need of dark red kidney beans, drained and rinsed.
- Use of cannellini beans, drained and rinsed.
- Provide of oregano, dried.
- Get of rosemary, fresh.
- Use of dried pasta.
- You need of basil, fresh.
- Provide of Italian parsley, fresh.
- Provide of parmesan cheese, fresh, shredded (optional).
Instructions to make Vegetarian Pasta E Fagioli Soup:
- Add olive oil to a large soup pot over medium heat..
- When oil is hot (surface looks shimmery), add onion, carrots, and celery. Season with salt..
- When onion starts to turn translucent, add minced garlic..
- When onion is completely translucent, add stock to pot and turn heat up to high..
- Add tomatoes (juice and all), canned beans, oregano, and rosemary. Add salt to taste..
- When soup comes to a boil, reduce heat so that soup simmers..
- When vegetables are tender, add pasta, fresh basil, and fresh parsley..
- While pasta is cooking, taste broth and adjust seasoning if desired. (I added a little garlic powder.).
- When pasta is done, soup can be served, or it can be kept on low heat until time to serve..
- To serve, sprinkle 1-2 tablespoons shredded parmesan on each bowl of soup (if desired). To make it vegan, cheese can be omitted, or a dairy-free cheese such as Daiya mozzarella-style shreds can be substituted for the parmesan..
If you find this Vegetarian Pasta E Fagioli Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.