Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Fried Chicken Soup for your soul family 😉 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Chicken Soup for your soul family 😉 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Chicken Soup for your soul family 😉 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain foods is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried chicken soup for your soul family 😉 recipe. To make fried chicken soup for your soul family 😉 you need 22 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried Chicken Soup for your soul family ;):
- You need 4 cup of cubed leftover fried chicken ( skin and breading included, deboned).
- Take 2 medium of onions, large diced.
- You need 6 large of carrots (large sliced).
- Get 2 of stalks celery (large sliced).
- Prepare 1 cup of baby kale (chopped).
- Use 1/4 cup of sweet peppers (small diced).
- You need 3 medium of red skin potatoes (cut in bite sized pieces, skin on).
- Use 1/2 tbsp of ground ginger.
- Take 6 tbsp of jarred minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of whole dried rosemary.
- Get 1 tbsp of dried basil leaves.
- Get 1 tbsp of dried chives.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of homemade chicken stock.
- Get 8 cup of water (more when needed).
- Take 1 of chicken boullion cube.
- Take 1 lb of potato gnocci.
- Provide 4 large of eggs.
- Take 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Take of topping: rye croutons and cheese.
- Get 4 cup of plain rye bread cubes.
- Get 1 cup of shredded cheese of choice.
Steps to make Fried Chicken Soup for your soul family ;):
- To make croutons: preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place bread cubes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes. Let cool, set aside..
- To make the soup:.
- In a large pot or stock pot pour in water, chicken stock, boullion cube, add carrots, onion, potato, celery, kale, sweet pepper, basil, rosemary, ginger, garlic, chives, salt and pepper..
- Bring to a boil. And slow boil for 1 1/2 hours..
- Add water as needed..
- Add chicken (breading and all). Slow boil another half hour or untiol veggies are tender but slightly firm..
- Add minimal water as needed..
- Add gnocci and cook until its done. Do not add anymore water, you want it to thicken up now..
- Wisk eggs in a bowl..
- Slowly stir eggs into soup..
- Bring to a boil and then immedietly remove from heat..
- Pour soup into serving bowls. Top with rye croutons and shredded cheese of choice. (I used colby jack).
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
- If you use canned chicken stock/broth, go for low or no sodium..
If you find this Fried Chicken Soup for your soul family 😉 recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.