Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mom's Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mom's Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Various nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's beef chow mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗 recipe. You can cook mom's beef chow mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗 using 28 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mom's Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗:
- Prepare 3 cups of cantonese noodles or.
- Take of (3 pkt Ramen noodles), parboiled the noodles first for 3'.
- Get 400 g of ground mince Beef.
- Get 1 tbs of Chinese cooking Shaoxing wine.
- Use of Tofu', cut into smaller pieces, then fried.
- Prepare 1 tbs of + 2 tbs Rice Bran Oil to fry.
- Take 4 cups of green cabbage or chinese cabbage or savoy.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped.
- You need 4 of garlic minced or 1 tbs garlic paste.
- You need 3 stalks of green onions, cut 5 cm.
- You need 1 of carrot, peeled, grated.
- You need 1/2 of capsicum sliced.
- You need 3 stalks of celery diced thickly.
- Take A few of brocccoli or 1 zucchini sliced (optional).
- Get 1 of fresh tomato, chopped.
- Use 1 handful of bean sprouts.
- Prepare 4 tbs of taoco' paste (fermented soya bean).
- Take 1 tbs of soy sauce.
- Take 2 cube of chicken stock.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
- Get of SAUCE:.
- You need 2 tbs of cornstarch dissolved in 2tbs water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 2 tbs of Savoury soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbs of + 2tbs + 2tbs Rice Bran oil for stir-fry.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of sesame oil.
- Use of Sea salt and white pepper powder.
Steps to make Mom's Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗:
- Cook the noodles in a pot with boiling water, add the stocks powder and cook 3' then drain, set aside. MARINADE: put in a small bowl the minced beef, add Savoury soy sauce, Chinese cooking Shaoxing wine and oil and mix and then add to coat to the meat and set aside for 10'..
- Heat 2 tbs oil in a wok over high heat, fry the tofu' pieces, then lift out and set aside. In the same wok add 2 tbs oil, heat and add the onions, stir-fry 2', then add the marinade meat, stir-fry for 3 ' or until just brown. Remove, transfer into a small bowl and keep aside..
- In the centre wok put extra 2 tbs oil, put the onions and stir-fry for 2' then add the cabbage and stir-fry 2'; half way through add the garlic paste, carrot, capsicum, a few broccoli or zucchini, tomato, green onions. Add 4 tbs Taoco' sauce and 1 tbs soy sauce and mix, cook stir-fry till cabbage mostly wilted..
- Put back the noodles, the marinade sauce and the fried beef and stir fry for 1' tossing constantly. Add bean sprouts, 1 tbs sesame oil and 1/2 cup water and with a big spoon tossing all together through 30 seconds or until the bean sprouts just to wilt. Add salt and white pepper. Taste the season. Remove from heat and serve.😍.
If you find this Mom's Beef Chow Mein 😍😋🐂🍝🍗🥗 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.