Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Unstuffed Cabbage Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Unstuffed Cabbage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Unstuffed Cabbage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most likely pick out many items out of habit. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to unstuffed cabbage soup recipe. To make unstuffed cabbage soup you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Unstuffed Cabbage Soup:
- Get 1 lb of ground beef.
- Take 1 of small yellow onion, diced.
- Use 2 cloves of minced garlic OR 2 tsp garlic powder.
- Use 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Take of Dollop tomato paste.
- Provide 1/2 cup of uncooked long grain white rice.
- Take 1 of small head of cabbage, sliced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 cup of or so water or 1 can beef broth.
Instructions to make Unstuffed Cabbage Soup:
- In a large saucepan, cook ground beef and onion, do not drain.
- Add the garlic, tomato sauce and paste, uncooked rice, cabbage, salt and pepper and enough water and/or broth to just cover the cabbage.
- Bring to simmer then cover the pot and simmer for 20-25 minutes until the cabbage has softened and rice is tender.
- You may add more water or broth if it’s too thick for your liking.
- Serve with hot garlic bread and get ready to serve seconds! LoL.
If you find this Unstuffed Cabbage Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.