Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically believe that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most likely pick out lots of items out of habit. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot vegan split pea soup recipe. To cook instant pot vegan split pea soup you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup:
- Use 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide 2 of medium onions.
- Take 2 cups of baby carrots.
- Provide 8 stalks of celery.
- You need 2 of bay leafs.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- Prepare To taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 lbs of dried green split peas.
- Prepare 8 cups of water.
Steps to make Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup:
- In true Instant Pot style, chop up all the veggies and put them in the pot along with the rest of the ingredients. With regards to the salt and pepper, how much you add really depends on who you are feeding. I tend to go a little lighter because I like the pronounced pea flavor. My wife likes to go heavy as if there was a piece of ham added. No right or wrong here but just try to target your audience..
- Set the Instant Pot to cook for 30 minutes. Once it is done, let it naturally cool to open the lid. I prefer to leave it on Keep Warm for an hour or so when I have time in order to let the flavors circulate but that is optional..
- After you open the Instant Pot, use a hand blender to purée the soup..
If you find this Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.