Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy and Simple Mexican Chilli Con Carne recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy and Simple Mexican Chilli Con Carne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy and Simple Mexican Chilli Con Carne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds frequently provide a general increased sense of well-being.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy and simple mexican chilli con carne recipe. To make easy and simple mexican chilli con carne you only need 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy and Simple Mexican Chilli Con Carne:
- Take 150 grams of dried Kintoki beans (or red kidney beans).
- Prepare 350 grams of Minced beef and pork blend.
- Use 1 of ○ Onions (minced).
- Provide 1 of ○ Carrot (finely chopped).
- You need 2 of ○ Celery (finely chopped).
- Use 1 clove of ○ Garlic (finely chopped).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Olive oil (for frying).
- Prepare 5 tbsp of White wine.
- You need 3 tbsp of Plain flour.
- Get 200 ml of ☆ Soaking water from the rehydrated red kidney beans.
- Get 1 of tin ☆ Tinned tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ☆ Chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆ Curry powder.
- Get 1 of ☆ Soup stock cube.
- Get 2 tbsp of ☆ Ketchup.
- Take 1 tbsp of ☆ Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of + 1/2 teaspoon ☆ Salt.
- You need 1 of ☆ Bay leaf.
- Provide 1 dash of ☆ Nutmeg.
- Take 1 of as required Chilli powder, Tabasco (to adjust the hotness).
- Use 1 of as required Seasoned coarsely ground black pepper.
Steps to make Easy and Simple Mexican Chilli Con Carne:
- Rinse and clean the dried kintoki or red kidney beans. Measure 150 g to obtain 400 g of cooked beans..
- Soak the beans in bowl of water. Cover with cling film and refrigerate overnight..
- After soaking it overnight, the skin of the beans shouldn't be wrinkled..
- Place the beans and soaking liquid into a pot. Cover and bring to the boil. Turn the heat to low and cook over 20 minutes. Turn the heat off and let stand for 15 minutes..
- Check that the beans are soft and plump. Do not overcook. Reserve the cooking liquid as it is to be used later..
- Chop the ○ vegetables finely..
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add the Step 6 vegetables and minced beef and pork mix. Fry and season lightly with salt and pepper..
- Once the meat turns brown, add the white wine and continue to cook..
- Add the flour and fry quickly..
- Add all the ☆ ingredients and red kidney beans. Bring back to the boil over a medium heat and turn the heat to very low. Cook for 30 minutes. Stir occasionally as the bottom of the pot may burn. Turn off the heat and let stand for 20 minutes..
- Season with salt and pepper. If you want to make it spicy hot, add chilli powder or Tabasco. Sprinkle on the parsley..
- In Mexico, they use red kidney beans, which are similar to kintoki beans found in Japan. You can use either soy beans or mixed beans..
If you find this Easy and Simple Mexican Chilli Con Carne recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.