Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Indonesian Chicken Soup (Soto Ayam) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Indonesian Chicken Soup (Soto Ayam) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indonesian Chicken Soup (Soto Ayam) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indonesian chicken soup (soto ayam) recipe. To cook indonesian chicken soup (soto ayam) you only need 27 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Indonesian Chicken Soup (Soto Ayam):
- Use of For Broth.
- Take of Chicken (i use around 300gr).
- Prepare 1 litre of Water for boil.
- Take 3 of Bay Leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon grass powder (fresh will be better).
- Get 1 tsp of dried Galangal (fresh will better).
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger powder + 1 dried ginger (fresh will be better).
- Get 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 of shallots (i used red onion).
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 2 of candlenuts.
- Take 1/4 of nutmeg since i dont wan't strong taste of it.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of For Servings.
- Get of Boiled eggs.
- Prepare of White cabbage – shredded.
- Prepare of Green onion – chopped.
- Take of Bean sprouts.
- Take of Perkedel.
- You need of Fried onion (see in my other recipe).
- Use of Vermicelli noodles (i don't have, i use rice).
- Use of Kaffir limes (i use lemon).
- Take of Sambal (chili sauce/ paste).
- Use of Sweet soya sauce.
Steps to make Indonesian Chicken Soup (Soto Ayam):
- Prepare Pot, put 1 litre water. Boil it. Add chicken and bay leaves.
- Smash garlic, candlenuts, coriander seeds, ginger, galangal, nutmeg and onion until it become paste (you can use food processor).
- Fry the paste add turmeric powder, lemongrass powder, cumin powder, salt & white pepper.
- Add the fried seasonings above into pot.
- After the chicken cooked well take chicken, let it cool and shred it..
- Meanwhile prepare for servings, soak bean sprouts and white cabbage in hot water until it soft and rinse it.
- The servings, shredded white cabbage, tomatoes, bean sprouts, shredded chicken, chopped green onions, boiled eggs, fried onion, fritter potato (Perkedel/ frikadel).
- Meanwhile prepare your bowl, fill with vermicelli / rice / rice cake shredded cabagge, bean sprouts, sambal, green onion, boiled egg halved, add the broth. Add fried onion & perkedel.
- With rice cake (Lontong).
If you find this Indonesian Chicken Soup (Soto Ayam) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.