Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and tomato soup curry recipe. You can have chicken and tomato soup curry using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry:
- Take 8 of Chicken wings or chicken drums.
- Get 2 of Boiled eggs.
- Use 4 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- Get 4 stick of Asparagus.
- Use 1 of Courgette/Zucchini.
- Prepare 2 of Aubergines/Eggplants.
- You need 1 of Onion (minced).
- Prepare 2 large of cloves ★Garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 1 piece of ★Ginger (finely chopped).
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Dried basil.
- You need 5 tbsp of ※Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Cumin powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of ☆Coriander powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆Garam masala.
- Use 4 tbsp of ☆Curry powder.
- Get 1 can of Canned crushed tomatoes.
- Get 1 large of ◇Water.
- Provide 2 of ◇Soup stock cube.
- Take 2 tsp of ◇Honey.
- Provide 1 tsp of Coarse salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
Instructions to make Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry:
- Make boiled eggs. Chop the garlic, ginger and onion. Cut the boiled eggs in half lengthwise, and cut the courgette into bite sizes..
- Cut off the root of the asparagus by 1-2 cm and peel the bottom part with a peeler..
- Cut the aubergines in half lengthwise, soak in water to remove the astringency, score the skin in a crisscross pattern. Then cut 2/3 lengthwise in the center..
- Peel the potatoes and carrot. Wrap in cling film and microwave for 3 minutes in 600W. Or you can boil. Quarter the cooked carrot..
- Season the chicken wings with salt and pepper and leave to rest. Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and brown both sides. Then put them on one side on a plate..
- Put 3 tablespoons of olive oil and the ★ ingredients in a pan. Sauté until browned and aromatic. Add onion and sauté well for 5 minutes..
- Add ☆ ingredients and sauté, taking care not to let it burn. Add the canned tomatoes and cook. Add the ♢ ingredients and bring to the boil. Then add the chicken wings and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil in the frying pan used to fry the chicken wings. Stir-fry the aubergines, courgette, and brown the potatoes and carrot..
- Season the soup curry (Step 7) with coarse salt and soy sauce. Arrange the vegetables in a serving bowl, ladle in the piping hot soup curry, and top with the boiled egg to serve..
If you find this Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.