Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy cook! Chicken and vegetables pilaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy cook! Chicken and vegetables pilaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy cook! chicken and vegetables pilaf recipe. To make easy cook! chicken and vegetables pilaf you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy cook! Chicken and vegetables pilaf:
- Get 450 g of rice.
- Prepare 600 ml of water.
- Provide 6 g of soup stock (vegetables stock, chicken stock, etc).
- Get 1 tablespoon of white wine or sake.
- You need 1 clove of garlic grated.
- Take 3 tablespoons of oil (I recommend pure olive oil).
- Prepare of as much as you want some vegetables.
- Prepare of This time I used corn, carrot, broccoli.
- You need of as much as you want some chicken.
- Take of This time I used 3 chicken breast strips.
Steps to make Easy cook! Chicken and vegetables pilaf:
- Put the washed rice, water, soup stock, wine, grated garlic, oil into the pot and mix well..
- Vegetables and chicken cut into the dice and put it on the rice..
- Set it in the cooker and press the switch. If you don’t have rice cooker, Cover the pot, bring to a boil over high heat, when it boiling turn the most low heat and cook for 15 minutes. Turn off the fire and wait 10 minutes for steam..
- When it cooked, mix gently..
- And a sprinkling of pepper to top. Enjoy 💛.
If you find this Easy cook! Chicken and vegetables pilaf recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.