Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mexican shrimp soup(caldo de camarones) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mexican shrimp soup(caldo de camarones) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican shrimp soup(caldo de camarones) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a few small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything right away or that you have to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than entirely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican shrimp soup(caldo de camarones) recipe. You can cook mexican shrimp soup(caldo de camarones) using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican shrimp soup(caldo de camarones):
- Get 3 lb of medium shrimp headless(head left on much better but were out).
- Use 1 clove of garlic.
- Take 5 of Brown potatoes.
- You need 4 of chayote squash.
- Use 1 packages of carrots.
- Get 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Provide 1 of salt as desired.
- Get 1 of cube or two of shrimp flavor bouillon.
- Get 5 of chiles morita or guajillos.
Instructions to make Mexican shrimp soup(caldo de camarones):
- boil the chiles with the garlic until the chiles are soft when done set aside.
- Peel and chop the chayote squash.
- Chop the carrots.
- Chop the potatoes.
- Put the vegetables in a pot and add water and put on stove to cook.
- Add to pot tomato sauce,shrimp bouillon and salt.
- When vegetables are tender add the shrimp.
- Blend the chiles that you boiled in the blender.
- Add the chile sauce that you blended with a colander.
- When its cooked serve with bolillo bread or tostadas and add lime.
If you find this Mexican shrimp soup(caldo de camarones) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.