Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pateera with sausage vegetable soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pateera with sausage vegetable soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pateera with sausage vegetable soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pateera with sausage vegetable soup recipe. To make pateera with sausage vegetable soup you need 25 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pateera with sausage vegetable soup:
- Use 5 cups of flour.
- Take 2/1 of /2 cup water.
- Prepare 1 Tbspn of salt.
- Take 1 Tbspn of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Provide of For the soup.
- Take 4 of (chicken franks)sausages diced.
- Use 1 of big potatoe cooked.
- You need 3 of tattashe blended.
- Provide 10 of scotch bonnet.
- Use 8-10 of medium sized tomatoes.
- Get 1 of big onion sliced.
- Take 2 of green bell peppers diced.
- Take 1 of red pepper diced.
- Prepare 3 of big carrots.
- Use 4 tbspn of dark soy sauce(must).
- Take 1/2 cup of oil.
- Use 9 of seasoning cubes(maggi,doli,Dan q).
- Prepare 1 of onga stew.
- Use 1/2 of tspn cumin.
- You need 1/2 of tspn coriander.
- Get 1/2 of tspn curry.
- You need 1/2 of tspn thyme.
- You need 1/2 of tspn turmeric.
- Use 1/2 of tspn ginger.
Steps to make Pateera with sausage vegetable soup:
- Here are all u need,in a bowl measure and sieve 5 cups flour,add the BP,and salt mix.
- Then add in oil and mixed well,then gradually add measured water to form a soft dough.
- Knead dough for 2 mins,the dough will look rough,cover and let is rest for 20min(pls 20 mins).
- After 20 min the dough is more soft and elastic,knead it for another 2 mins and cut into 4,take one and roll it flat.
- The thickness shuld be as shown here not too thick not too thin,use a round bowl and cut circles,.
- Then turn on heat and pour oil into a deep pan,when hot dip in your pateera dough,by pouring oil on top of it it will be rising slowly and boom it will pop like shown,when golden flip and do for the rest thesame.
- And you are good to go.
- Here are all we need for the sauce, in a pan add in your oil,then the onion saute untill onion changed its colour.
- To more lighter in colour,then add tomatoes and the pepper.
- Then add sausages stir in and cover the pot and allow it to cook for atlst 8min,untill the tomatoes and pepper soften,then add your soy sauce.
- Stir and let it cook again for 3 more mins.
- Add carrots,and cooked potatoes,stir it in and let it set for 2 mins.
- Add 1 cup water,then the spices and stir in Cover it again to bring everything together untill u start passiving the aroma of spices.
- Open and add seasonings.
- Bell pepper,and cover it lower the heat and allow it again for 5min.
- And you are good to go😘😘enjoy it,i and my entire family enjoy every bite wlhi😍i already received alot of feedbacks from my whatsapp frnd now i await you my cookpad people💃💃💃💃💃💞.
- Lookat it💋💞😍.
If you find this Pateera with sausage vegetable soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.