Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Carrot and Ginger Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carrot and Ginger Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot and Ginger Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot and ginger soup recipe. To make carrot and ginger soup you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Carrot and Ginger Soup:
- You need 1 Tbsp of Butter.
- Provide of Olive Oil.
- Provide 1 of medium onion.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of fresh ginger.
- Get 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Provide 750 g of carrots.
- Use 1 of large potato.
- You need 1 of sweet potato.
- Use 1.5 l of chicken stock.
- Use 1 tbsp of runny honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of pepper.
Instructions to make Carrot and Ginger Soup:
- Melt the butter and oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic and ginger and saute over a low heat until golden – should take about 10 minutes..
- Add the cumin and curry powder and continue to saute for another minute..
- Add the vegetables and stock and simmer until the vegetables are tender – about 30 minutes..
- Puree in batches until smooth. Sieve back into the pot and simmer over a low heat. Stir in the honey, salt and pepper..
- Serve and get nicely warmed up!.
If you find this Carrot and Ginger Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.