Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach Artichoke Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Artichoke Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Consider eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Various nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Almonds typically give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach artichoke soup recipe. To make spinach artichoke soup you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach Artichoke Soup:
- You need 16 oz of Fresh Spinach.
- Take 2 Cups of Broth (Chicken, Beef, or Vegetable).
- Provide 14 oz of Can Artichokes, drained.
- Get 3 Tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Large Onion.
- Provide 3 Tbsp of Flour.
- Provide 2 1/2 Cups of Milk.
- Use 2 Tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Grated Parmesean.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Spinach Artichoke Soup:
- Individually. Roughly chop Fresh Spinach, Onion, and Artichokes in Food Processor, or by hand..
- In a large pot melt butter. Saute onions in melted butter until they are soft. Careful not to scorch them..
- Add flour and stir until smooth. Heat thoroughly to allow the flour to absorb the flavor..
- Gradually whisk in the milk. Heat until thickened..
- Stir in Artichokes, Spinach, Lemon Juice, Parmesan Cheese, Broth, and season to taste..
- Bring to a slow simmer for about 10 minutes. Do NOT boil..
If you find this Spinach Artichoke Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.