Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Split Pea Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Split Pea Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Split Pea Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to split pea soup recipe. To make split pea soup you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Split Pea Soup:
- Prepare of frozen peas.
- Prepare of cubed ham (if you don't have left over ham to use then you may buy the pre cooked package of cubed ham I have in the picture below).
- Get of cream of celery.
- Take of yellow onion, diced.
- Get of celery stalks, sliced.
- Provide of carrots, chopped.
- You need of salt, pepper & garlic salt.
Steps to make Split Pea Soup:
- Rinse & boil peas on medium heat. Add celery, carrots & onion. Boil for 45 mins or until veggies & peas are tender..
- Add cans of cream of celery & cubbed ham. Boil for another 15 mins, stirring occasionally..
- When done let simmer & stand for 10-15 mins before serving. Enjoy!😊.
If you find this Split Pea Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.