Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Creamy Mushroom Spinach Kielbasa Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Mushroom Spinach Kielbasa Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Mushroom Spinach Kielbasa Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you should entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more important than completely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy mushroom spinach kielbasa soup recipe. To cook creamy mushroom spinach kielbasa soup you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Mushroom Spinach Kielbasa Soup:
- Use of Baby Bella Mushrooms.
- Provide of Organic Spinach.
- Use of – Quarts of Imagine Organic Low Sodium Chicken Broth.
- Provide of – Tablespoons Cabot unsalted Butter.
- Provide of Leidys uncured smoked Kielbasa.
- Take of Heavy Cream.
- You need of Flour.
- Provide of – teaspoon Organic Basil.
- Provide of – teaspoon Organic Oregano.
Instructions to make Creamy Mushroom Spinach Kielbasa Soup:
- Wash fresh mushrooms and slice into 1/4” pieces. Next tear fresh spinach into smaller pieces and wash in a spin colander to ensure removal of water. You will need to have two quarts of Organic chicken broth for this recipe..
- Take out the Leidys kielbasa out of the package and chop into quarters. Sauté mushrooms on low heat in six tablespoons of butter until the moisture is cooked out and they are browned giving off a very fragrant aroma. Then add your kielbasa to the pan..
- Add spinach, two cloves of minced garlic, 1 Teaspoon dried basil, 1 Teaspoon of dried organic oregano and two quarts of chicken broth to the pot. Turn up the heat to medium to boil. Simmer for ten minutes while this is at a simmer mix 1/4 cup of flour to a pint of heavy cream whisk until mixed. Add the cream mixture to the pot of hot broth stirring until mixed. Return to a boil for ten minutes and stir continuously. Return heat to low and simmer for another fifteen minutes..
If you find this Creamy Mushroom Spinach Kielbasa Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.