Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Udon Suki soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Udon Suki soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Udon Suki soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to udon suki soup recipe. You can have udon suki soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Udon Suki soup:
- You need 1/2 kg of chicken nibblets.
- You need 2 of carrots cut in pieces.
- Use 1 stalk of celery.
- Take of Chinese cabbage.
- Use 5 of Garlic cloves.
- Get 1/2 cup of suki sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of salt.
- Get 1 packet of udon noddles.
Steps to make Udon Suki soup:
- Boil chicken nibblets with carrot, salt, celery, garlic and pepper for 1 hour (you can use ready made chicken stock).
- Turn off the heat. Set aside, Let it cool..
- Shred the chicken nibblets. Set aside..
- In a smaller pot, add udon noodles, 3 tbsp shredded chicken, chinese cabbage, carrots and soup and boil until noodle is cooked. Add in suki sauce and enjoy!.
If you find this Udon Suki soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.