Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Just about the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken enchilada soup instant pot ip recipe. To cook chicken enchilada soup instant pot ip you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP:
- Get 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Provide 1 pound of chicken breasts cubed.
- You need 1 of white onion chopped.
- Provide 2 cups of chicken stock/broth.
- Take 1 (10 oz) of can of red enchilada sauce.
- Use 1 (14 oz) of can fire roasted tomatoes.
- Use 1 (14 oz) of can whole kernel corn.
- You need 8 oz of diced green chilies.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take of Garnishes.
- Provide of shredded cheese.
- Get of sour cream.
- Provide of diced avocado.
- You need of hot sauce.
- Provide of Crumbled Tortilla chips.
Steps to make Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP:
- Turn instant pot to saute high/more. When it reads hot add olive oil and onions. Cook for a minute..
- Add chicken and cook while stirring untill the outside of chicken turns white..
- Add chicken broth, enchilada sauce, tomatoes (with liquid), corn (with liquid), green chilies (with liquid), garlic, salt and cumin. Stir with a wooden spoon and scrape the bottom of the pot to remove any bits..
- Seal pressure cooker and cook on high pressure for 15 minutes then NPR for 10 minutes. Release the rest of the pressure..
- Remove lid. Ladle into bowls. Top with tortilla chips, avocado, sour cream, cheese, and hot sauce..
If you find this Chicken enchilada soup Instant pot IP recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.