Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Taco Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Taco Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Taco Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken taco soup recipe. To cook chicken taco soup you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Taco Soup:
- Get 1 of small whole chicken.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can of pinto beans-drained.
- Take 1 (15 oz) of can of black beans-drained.
- Use 1 (15 oz) of can of sweet corn-drained.
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of can of green enchilada sauce.
- Use 1 (14.5 oz) of can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 (4 oz) of can of diced green chilies.
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of can of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- Use of Cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Get 2 cups of Mexican cheese blend.
Steps to make Chicken Taco Soup:
- Instead of boiling and shredding the chicken, my supermarket had whole shredded rotisserie chickens ready to go. I recommend that route..
- Put your liner in your Crockpot, I never use it without. Combine all ingredients and mix in the seasonings to your liking,.
- Put the Crockpot on HIGH for 4 hours, or LOW for 8. Half way through put 1 cup of the cheese in, and sue the other to put on top when you serve it. Garnish with corn chips. Enjoy..
If you find this Chicken Taco Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.