Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Tuna and Tomato Cream Pasta Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tuna and Tomato Cream Pasta Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna and Tomato Cream Pasta Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain foods is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna and tomato cream pasta sauce recipe. To make tuna and tomato cream pasta sauce you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tuna and Tomato Cream Pasta Sauce:
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 can of ※ Canned tomato (cut tomatoes, if available).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ※ Ketchup.
- Use 1 tbsp of ※ Mayonnaise.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ※ Milk.
- Use 1 of ※ Consomme soup stock cube.
- Prepare 1 can of ※ Canned tuna.
- Provide 1 of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Tuna and Tomato Cream Pasta Sauce:
- Mince the garlic, and sauté in olive oil until fragrant..
- Add all the ※ ingredients (together with the oil from the canned tuna), and lightly simmer on medium heat while stirring until the consomme cube dissolves..
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, and it's ready to serve!! If using canned whole tomatoes, crush the tomatoes while simmering before dissolving the consomme..
- You can use this sauce not only for pasta, but as sauce for omelets, meat or fish dishes..
If you find this Tuna and Tomato Cream Pasta Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.