Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Doggie's Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Doggie's Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to doggie's chili recipe. You can cook doggie's chili using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Doggie's Chili:
- Take 1 1/2 lb of Ground Beef.
- Provide 2 can of Pinto beans (don't drain liquids).
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies (don't drain liquids).
- Provide 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Use 2 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Doggie's Chili:
- Combine all the ingredients (except the ground beef) into large sauce pan. Cook on medium..
- Cook ground beef in skillet until done.
- Combine everything and reduce heat to low. let simmer for approximately 15-20 minutes to let the flavors sink in..
- Dinner is served. Top with shredded cheese (optional).
If you find this Doggie's Chili recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.