Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many people take for granted. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It consists of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot loaded potato soup recipe. To cook crockpot loaded potato soup you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup:
- Provide 3 lb of potatoes, peeled and cut into bite size chucks (approximately 9 medium potatoes).
- Prepare 1 of small onion, diced.
- Get 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Use 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Provide 8 oz of cream cheese, softened at room temperature.
- Prepare 3 (14.5 ounce) of cans of chicken broth.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 7 oz of real bacon bits (I used half a 15 oz package of Hormel real bacon bits).
- You need 1 of green onions, finely chopped (optional).
Instructions to make Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup:
- Add potatoes, onion and garlic to Crockpot.
- In large mixing bowl, combine chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, cream cheese and pepper until smooth.
- Pour liquid mixture over potatoes, onions and garlic.
- Cover and let cook on low for 8 hrs, or high for 5 hrs..
- During last hour of cooking, add the shredded cheddar cheese and bacon bits..
- Enjoy as is, or top with green onions!.
If you find this Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.