Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Pascal soup (vegan) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pascal soup (vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pascal soup (vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pascal soup (vegan) recipe. To cook pascal soup (vegan) you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pascal soup (vegan):
- Provide of olive oil.
- You need of celery, sliced and leaves chopped (reserving a few leaves).
- Use of garlic clove, peeled and chopped.
- Use of medium potato, peeled and cut into chunks.
- Prepare of ml/1 pint vegetable stock.
- Prepare of ml/1/2 cup Koko milk.
- Provide of ml/1/4 cup Flora vegan cream (optional).
- You need of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Pascal soup (vegan):
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat, add the celery and potatoes and stir to coat..
- Add the garlic, splash of water and a big pinch of salt and cook on a medium heat, stirring regularly for 15 minutes, adding a little more water if the vegetables begins to stick..
- Pour in the vegetable stock and bring to the boil, then turn the heat down and simmer for a further 15 minutes until the vegetables are soft..
- Use a blender to purée the soup, then pour in the milk and blitz again..
- Season to taste and serve topped with the celery leaves..
- If you wish to grow more, take the bottom of the celery heart (around 3") and place in a glass of water for a few days until roots grow. You can then transplant in the garden..
If you find this Pascal soup (vegan) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.