Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Black Bean Chili/Soup (Vegetarian or Not) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Black Bean Chili/Soup (Vegetarian or Not) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black Bean Chili/Soup (Vegetarian or Not) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
These types of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to black bean chili/soup (vegetarian or not) recipe. To make black bean chili/soup (vegetarian or not) you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Black Bean Chili/Soup (Vegetarian or Not):
- Take of black beans.
- Provide of vegetable broth.
- Take of can of tomato paste.
- Use of onion.
- You need of chopped garlic.
- Provide of olive oil.
- Take of salt.
- Get of ? tablespoon of lemon juice (didn't try).
- Use of + tomatoes (optional).
- Get of + avocados (optional).
- Get of chopped cilantro (optional).
- Get of Tabasco (optional).
- Take of feta cheese.
Instructions to make Black Bean Chili/Soup (Vegetarian or Not):
- Boil chicken to make shredded chicken. (If not making vegetarian.).
- Use olive oil to sautéed chopped onion and garlic in a soup size pot..
- Add black beans, vegetable broth, tomato paste, and salt. Optional – lemon juice. Boil..
- Pour about 2/3 into food processor, leave beans in pot..
- Blend and stir back in pot with left over beans in pot..
- Optional – add shredded chicken..
- Add Tabasco, tomato, avocado, feta cheese, and cilantro..
If you find this Black Bean Chili/Soup (Vegetarian or Not) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.