Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ground Beef Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ground Beef Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Try eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Different vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Almonds typically provide a general increased sense of well-being.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ground beef fried rice recipe. To cook ground beef fried rice you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ground Beef Fried Rice:
- Prepare 4 tbs of soy sauce – divided.
- Prepare 1 tbs of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oyster sauce.
- Get 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of sriracha.
- Take 1 tsp of toasted sesame oil.
- Get 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Get 1 of small yellow onion – chopped.
- You need 1 cup of frozen sweet peas.
- Take 2 tbs of butter.
- You need 4 cups of cold cooked white rice.
- Prepare 2-3 of large eggs – beaten (depends on how much you like).
Steps to make Ground Beef Fried Rice:
- In a small bowl wisk together 2 tbs soy sauce with next 6 ingredients listed. Set aside..
- Heat a large deep sided skillet over medium high heat. Add ground beef crumble to cook. When beef is about half done (about 4 minutes in) stir in onion. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally until meat is fully browned. About 5 minutes more..
- When beef is cooked stir in frozen peas. Cook 2 minutes to heat peas, stirring frequently. Stir in sauce to coat everything. Cook 2 minutes more stirring constantly. Transfer beef mixture to a bowl. Set aside..
- Rinse skillet and bowl used for sauce. Beat eggs in bowl and set aside. Spray skillet generously with nonstick spray and return to stove over medium heat..
- Add butter to skillet. When melted stir in rice to coat with butter. Continue cooking rice until about 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly..
- Push rice out toward the edges of skillet to make an empty space in the center. Pour egg in center. Cook as if making scrambled egg without mixing into rice..
- When egg is cooked stir it and rice together. Add 2 tbs soy sauce stir to combine. Cook 2 minutes stirring constantly. Stir in ground beef mixture to combine thoroughly. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired. Enjoy!.
If you find this Ground Beef Fried Rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.