Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect simple homemade vegetable soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to simple homemade vegetable soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple homemade vegetable soup recipe. You can cook simple homemade vegetable soup using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make simple homemade vegetable soup:
- Provide 1/4 kg of chayote.
- Use 1/2 slice of of big cabbage.
- You need 1 piece of cauliflower.
- Take 1 piece of carrot(sliced).
- Get 1 cup of chicharo peas(or 1/4 kilo).
- Take 1/4 kg of cloud ear mushroom(bok nee).
- Take 1/2 kg of quail eggs(20-30 pieces boiled & peeled shell).
- Provide 1/4 cup of corn starch mixture(3 tbsp cornstarch mixed in 1/4 cup water).
- Provide 1 piece of egg.
- Take 1/2 clove of garlic minced.
- You need 1/2 clove of onion minced.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need 1/4 kg of shrimp cleaned and peeled of from its shell.
- Get 10 piece of tempura.
- You need 1 piece of tomato minced.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oyster sauce (to taste).
- You need 1 liter of chicken stock.
Instructions to make simple homemade vegetable soup:
- Wash and clean ingredients..
- Sliced chayote,cauliflower cabbage, carrot, set aside..
- In a pan saute garlic, onion and tomato. Put shrimp and and tempura. Add salt to taste and a tbsp oyster sauce..
- Add all veggies, cloud ear mushroom, quail egg and saute till veggies are crisp. Pour the chicken stock.(or plain water would do ^^).
- When it boils,add the egg and whisked it with fork…add the cornstarch mixture til its viscous in consistency..
- Served hot and enjoy. Please do tell me if i missed out!^^u can add pepper and onion leaves finely cut. Thank you!.
If you find this simple homemade vegetable soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.