Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carrot onion soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot onion soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. It could be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot onion soup recipe. You can have carrot onion soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Carrot onion soup:
- Prepare 4 of carrots diced.
- Get 1 of onion diced.
- Use 1 of small potato diced.
- Take 5-6 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 inch of ginger.
- Provide to taste of Salt and black pepper Powder.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
Instructions to make Carrot onion soup:
- Take oil in a pressure cooker.saute ginger, garlic and onions.Add potatoes and carrots..
- Add salt, black pepper a cup water and pressure cook it for 3 whistles..
- Strain water and keep aside. Grind carrots in a mixture..
- Add strained water into carrot pulp. Also add 1 1/2 glasses of water to adjust consistency. Add little black pepper and lime juice.Give it a boil..
- Your soup is ready. Garnish with coriander. Serve hot..
If you find this Carrot onion soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.