Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Roasted Tomato Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Various vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted tomato soup recipe. You can have roasted tomato soup using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted Tomato Soup:
- Take of tomatoes, seeded and quartered.
- Take of plus 2 Tbs canola oil, divided.
- Take of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare of large onion, chopped.
- Prepare of water.
- Get of and 1/4 tsp salt, divided.
- Provide of crushed red pepper flakes, optional.
- Take of heavy whipping cream.
Instructions to make Roasted Tomato Soup:
- In a large bowl mix the tomatoes, 1/4 cup oil and garlic, toss to coat..
- Preheat oven to 400°..
- Place tomatoes and garlic on large baking sheet..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Remove skins and transfer tomatoes & garlic to a bowl and the cooking juices to a measuring cup. (I removed the skins using tongs and a fork).
- In a pot saute the onion in the remaining oil until tender..
- Add the tomatoes, salt and pepper flakes. Go to the next step for the cooking juices..
- Take the cooking juices and add water until you have 2 cups of liquid, add to tomatoes and onions..
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 30 minutes..
- In a blender, process the soup in batches until smooth..
- Return to the stove and stir in the cream, heat through..
- Best served with a warm sandwich..
If you find this Roasted Tomato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.