Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for curried carrot soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best curried carrot soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to curried carrot soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curried carrot soup recipe. To cook curried carrot soup you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook curried carrot soup:
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion, roughly chopped.
- Use 2 clove of garlic, crushed.
- You need 32 oz of vegetable broth (or chicken broth).
- Prepare 6 of carrots, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 of apple, peeled and roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 3/4 tsp of curry powder.
- Take 3/4 tsp of ground coriander.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Use pinch of cayenne.
- Get 1/2 cup of cream, milk, or evaporated milk.
Instructions to make curried carrot soup:
- Heat oil in stock pot over medium high. Add onion and garlic and saute until golden, about 8 minutes..
- Add broth, carrots, apple, ginger, curry powder, coriander, salt, pepper, and cayenne. Simmer, covered, about 30 minutes, or until carrots are very tender..
- Puree soup with an immersion blender or in a food processor or blender..
- Return soup to pot. Add milk and heat through but do not boil..
If you find this curried carrot soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.