Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for A Family Recipe: Meltingly Tender Vegetable Ratatouille recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best A Family Recipe: Meltingly Tender Vegetable Ratatouille recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to A Family Recipe: Meltingly Tender Vegetable Ratatouille recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to a family recipe: meltingly tender vegetable ratatouille recipe. To make a family recipe: meltingly tender vegetable ratatouille you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook A Family Recipe: Meltingly Tender Vegetable Ratatouille:
- Use 2 of Eggplant (slim Japanese type).
- Get 1 of Zucchini.
- Take 1/2 of Onion.
- Use 2 of Green peppers.
- Get 1 of Bell peppers (red or yellow).
- Take 1 of Optional extras (king oyster or shimeji mushrooms, bacon etc. ).
- Get 1 can of Canned tomato.
- Provide 1 of half the tomato can Water.
- Take 1 of Soup stock cubes.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Get 1 clove of Garlic, minced.
Instructions to make A Family Recipe: Meltingly Tender Vegetable Ratatouille:
- Chop the eggplant and zucchini. Cut the onion, green peppers and bell pepper into 1~2 cm pieces..
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the garlic. When fragrant, add the onions and cook until soft..
- Add the rest of the vegetables and when the vegetables are coated with oil, add the canned tomato, water and stock cube and simmer..
- Cover with a lid and simmer for 5 minutes. When the vegetables are getting soft, remove the lid and simmer, evaporating the liquid..
- Stir occasionally while simmering. When the liquid is reduced, season with salt and pepper..
- Place the leftovers on top of a slice of bread and make pizza toast..
- Here I served it with sauteed pork..
If you find this A Family Recipe: Meltingly Tender Vegetable Ratatouille recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.