Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Kaldereta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kaldereta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kaldereta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kaldereta recipe. You can have kaldereta using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Kaldereta:
- Use 1 of kilo chicken, beef or pork.
- Take 1 pc of medium size carrot.
- Prepare 1 pc of medium size potato.
- Provide 1 pc of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 pc of green bell pepper.
- Use 1/4 cup of tomato sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 3 pcs of thai chilis.
- Prepare 3 pcs of Laurel leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of peanut butter.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1 pc of onion.
- Take 1 of small can liver spread.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
Instructions to make Kaldereta:
- Prepare the ingredients. Mince the onion and garlic. Slice the bell pepper, potato and carrot in to pieces. Marinate the meat in soy sauce, laurel leaves, salt and pepper for 30 minutes..
- In a wok, fry the meat until it turned light brown then add the marinade..
- Remove the meat then saute garlic, onion and thai chilis. Bring back the chicken in the wok and saute for 2 minutes..
- Add half cup of water then put in the peanut butter and liver spread. Let it simmer until the meat is tender. (add water when there is no liquid until the meat is tender..
- Add the tomato sauce and coconut milk, let it simmer for 10 minutes then add the carrot, potato and bell pepper..
- When the carrot and potato are ready. Simmer for 5 minutes then serve..
If you find this Kaldereta recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.