Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Santa Maria-style Tri-Tip Beef Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Santa Maria-style Tri-Tip Beef Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to santa maria-style tri-tip beef roast recipe. You can cook santa maria-style tri-tip beef roast using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Santa Maria-style Tri-Tip Beef Roast:
- Get 2-2.5 of Lbs. Tri-tip beef roast.
- Take 2 tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Black pepper, ground.
- Take 2 tsp. of Garlic powder.
- Take 1.5 tsp. of Paprika.
- Provide 1 tsp. of Onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of Rosemary, dried/crushed.
- Use .25 tsp. of Cayenne pepper.
- Use .33 C. of Red Wine Vinegar.
- Get .33 C. of Vegetable/cannola oil.
- Provide 4 cloves of Garlic, crushed/minced.
- Prepare .5 tsp. of Dijon Mustard.
Steps to make Santa Maria-style Tri-Tip Beef Roast:
- Utensils needed: Air-tight container for marinating beef, one cup sealable container for vinegar mixture, spoon, 1 cup liquid measuring cup, measuring spoons, large serving platter, grill/broiler pan, optional mortar & pestle/garlic press..
- In air-tight container, mix dry ingredients (Salt, Black Pepper, Garlic powder, Paprika, Onion powder, Rosemary, and Cayenne pepper) to make spice mixture..
- Place tri-tip on serving platter and completely coat all sides with spice mixture. Return to air-tight container and refrigerate for 4 hours..
- Mix Vinegar, Oil, crushed/minced Garlic, and Mustard in a covered container. Blend/shake well. Set aside for later. Shake well before using..
- After 4 hours, remove tri-tip from refrigerator and let sit uncovered/loosely covered for 30 minutes..
- Preheat grill/broiler to high heat. Lightly oil grate/broiler pan..
- Preheat grate/broiler pan. Place tri-tip on preheated surface, shake vinegar/oil mixture, then brush/bastetri tri-tip. Baste and cook for 4 minutes before turning. Repeat until desired temperature is reached. Let rest 5-10 minutes before serving. If cutting, cut across the grain of meat..
If you find this Santa Maria-style Tri-Tip Beef Roast recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.