Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Pumpkin, Sweet Potato, Carrot, Ginger Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pumpkin, Sweet Potato, Carrot, Ginger Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin, Sweet Potato, Carrot, Ginger Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more crucial than completely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. In time, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin, sweet potato, carrot, ginger soup recipe. You can have pumpkin, sweet potato, carrot, ginger soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin, Sweet Potato, Carrot, Ginger Soup:
- Get 290 grams of Carrots.
- Get 795 grams of Pumpkin.
- Provide 175 grams of Onion.
- Get 580 grams of Sweet Potato.
- Use 10 grams of Ginger Root.
- You need 20 ml of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Take 1 liter of Water.
- Use 250 grams of Plain Greek Yogurt.
- Use 2 packages of Vegetable Broth.
- Get 10 grams of Salt.
- You need 5 grams of Pepper.
Steps to make Pumpkin, Sweet Potato, Carrot, Ginger Soup:
- Chop all raw vegetables into similar sized chunks..
- Add olive oil and onions into bottom of a pot and cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Add water, carrots, pumpkin, ginger, sweet potato, salt, and pepper to the pot..
- Let cook until all vegetables are thoroughly cooked..
- Purée the mixture with a hand blender..
- Add the yogurt and let cook for additional 10 minutes..
- Makes 22 servings of 150g each. **be careful of the amount of ginger you add**.
If you find this Pumpkin, Sweet Potato, Carrot, Ginger Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.