Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Smoked Chicken and Yam pepper soup #XmasFood #OneRecipeOneTree recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Chicken and Yam pepper soup #XmasFood #OneRecipeOneTree recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked chicken and yam pepper soup #xmasfood #onerecipeonetree recipe. You can have smoked chicken and yam pepper soup #xmasfood #onerecipeonetree using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Smoked Chicken and Yam pepper soup #XmasFood #OneRecipeOneTree:
- Prepare of Full smoked chicken.
- Provide 1/4 of Yam tuber.
- Provide 1 of large onion,.
- Prepare of sliced scent leaves/ dried ones.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Pepper soup spice.
- Provide 1 handful of Stockfish flakes.
- Prepare of Minced ginger and garlic.
- Take 6 of Scotch Bonnet grinded.
- Take 2 of Seasoning cubes.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of I medium size Smoked fish.
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon of black pepper.
Steps to make Smoked Chicken and Yam pepper soup #XmasFood #OneRecipeOneTree:
- Peel, wash and slice the yam into bite chunks. Set the yam aside. Since the chicken is already smoked, just debones the chicken and set aside. Put yam chucks in a pot of already boiling water, stocking flakes, add the onion, ginger, garlic, seasoning cubes and salt to taste. Place on low heat and leave to simmer for 10 minutes to allow the yam and stoickfish to cook and add the smoked chicken to release its natural flavours into the pot of goodness.😊.
- Then add, grinded fresh peppers, black pepper, and pepper soup spice and seasoning. Stir all nice, and allow to cook for about 10minutes, now add in the smoked fish and cook until the yam, and chicken are almost soft. Make sure that the water is slightly over the contents in thd pot. Otherwise, add some more. Then add the scent leaves. Taste for seasoning and adjust if necessary. Then leave to cook till the yam has absorb the chicken, stockfish, smoked fish flavours and are very tender..
- Give the a pot a little shake 🤣🤣🙏and next serve and enjoy hot with your favourite drink! This meal is a winner anytime and trust me the aroma from your kitchen will invite your neighbours over on it's own. 👌😋😚😊.
If you find this Smoked Chicken and Yam pepper soup #XmasFood #OneRecipeOneTree recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.