Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Dorito Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dorito Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dorito soup recipe. To cook dorito soup you need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dorito Soup:
- Get 30 ml of Olive Oil.
- Use 2 of Onions, diced.
- Use 1 of Green Pepper, diced.
- Take 5 of Sweet Piquant Peppers, diced.
- You need 30 ml of Crushed Garlic.
- Get 1500 ml of Beef Stock.
- You need 500 ml of Frozen Sweet Corn.
- Take 500 g of Beef Mince.
- You need 500 g of Pork Mince.
- Use 10 ml of Ground Cumin.
- Provide 5 ml of Arrabbiata.
- Take 1 ml of Cayenne Pepper.
- Take 125 ml of Red Wine.
- Take 800 g of Canned Diced Tomatoes.
- You need 250 ml of Tomato Sauce.
- Take to taste of Seasoning.
- You need 125 g of Doritos.
Instructions to make Dorito Soup:
- Heat olive oil over medium high heat in large soup pot and add onions, green and piquant peppers and garlic..
- While you sauté the onions, peppers and garlic, place the frozen corn in the hot beef stock to defrost and get warm..
- Add meat to the soup pot and brown the minced meat.
- Deglaze with the red wine and add the spices and stir through.
- Pour in the stock with the corn and bring to a boil.
- Add the tomatoes and ketchup, bring to a boil then reduce heat, cover and simmer for an hour. Taste after about 15 minutes and adjust the seasoning if required (I used Maple Syrup with salt if the acidity is too high).
- Serve topped with crushed Doritos.
If you find this Dorito Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.